March 11th-16th, 2024 Arches National Park!!

 

This last week, we travelled down to Moab to visit Arches National Park with the kids and with my husband's side of the family.  It was a lot more cold than I thought it would be, but we did a lot of hiking and saw and learned about arches and had so much fun in the sand too!



Restaurant stop


View outside our VRBO






Resting




Libby and I didn't go to the bottom of the arch, it was kinda scary.






Evey helped with the youngest cousin the whole time!






Delicate Arch


Window Arch






Making sand forts, or mountains.






Landscape Arch












Balance Rock



Libby's food creation



Setting up the Leprechaun trap with cousins!




More Arches pictures I found.



They would crush up the soft copper rocks to make snow on their "mountains"






The kids braved the cold to hike!  We learned about how wind and water helped form all the rocks around us.  Pretty fun week!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

April 2-13th, 2024

May 6th-May 11th 2024

April 15th-20th 2024