April 15th-20th 2024

    Last week was a rough one, we all took turns being sick.  Blah, we're ready for summer!  We did our best and still made time to learn, even if it was in between being sick in bed.  You just do what you can, right!



Doing math!


The kids found a bird egg outside our front door, they begged me to buy an incubator.  So far it seems to be growing?  I'm not really sure, but I guess we'll see!  I'm not even sure what kind of bird it is yet.  I've raised baby birds before, and I'm a little worried that it may not make it;  the kids seem pretty confident.  It is day and night work though, lots of time taking care of it.  It is so tiny though!



Our Ward's Primary had an activity where the kids got mission calls then reported to the Church, they learned about their areas from members who had served there, they loved it! We stood outside to welcome them home!  And they were all given Book of Mormons to give away.


Zig got Ecuador!

Nelly got New York!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

April 2-13th, 2024

May 6th-May 11th 2024