April 16th, 2023-April 22, 2023

Whew!  Busy week!  I guess they're all busy though, so it's normal life.  Between getting ready for our co-op showcase, where we perform something and show what we've learned all year and getting just normal day to day stuff done, it has been busy!  Oh, and meeting the newest member of my family, my nephew! 


Evey and Samuel


Our co-op Showcase went really well!

Our Globetrotters group Libby and I did together.



My Nature Club group with Zig and Nelly



Zig and Nelly sang with the younger kids.



Libby showing off her Handmaidens Group






This is the younger kids singing and story time group.






I can't believe another year has come and gone.  We will continue to do learning and book work throughout the summer, and also work in the yard!!  That's my favorite!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

April 2-13th, 2024

May 6th-May 11th 2024

April 15th-20th 2024