January 29th-February 4th 2023

 As we were anticipating the end of January, and getting a good start to our week Nelly got pretty sick so that threw a wrench in our works!  We did our best with learning, she wanted to watch videos to learn about animals.  The other kids did some on their own since I was on nurse duty.  If I had a minute I'd sit down with them to teach.  It was a long week, but I am so glad I get to spend my days with these awesome kids!



Learning about lions!

She also wanted to learn about Panda's







In our Co-op group Liberty learned about Israel and Jerusalem.  She got to eat food that they eat there, hear music and look at art.  See videos of the area and learn about Hanukkah and the dreidel game, she enjoyed it!





Making a dreidel

Geography and where Jesus walked

Making her dreidel

Food and art, they go hand in hand!









Grandma is making Zig some comfy legging pants!  We had to measure it though.



It has been a rough week, with Nelly and then Libby getting sick;  but also because my Grandma passed away on Wednesday night.  So this coming week is going to be busy getting ready for a funeral.  I'm glad that the kids learn so much from just life, and that we can be flexible.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

April 2-13th, 2024

May 6th-May 11th 2024

April 15th-20th 2024