November 13th-19th 2022


This week has been a struggle with everyone kinda feeling under the weather.  I had a day where I just couldn't get out of bed!  It's that time of year I suppose.  But, even though we weren't feeling 100%  the kids were very motivated to learn!  Nelly and Zig especially surprised me with how much they wanted to do!  For example Nelly wanted to do two math lessons in a row or Zig wanted to do two LA lesson's back to back!  They were having fun with it!  Maybe it helps that it's freezing outside so there isn't much to do out there now.

 

Nelly working at addition

Evey reading a nature book

Zig working on his handwriting!

Nelly working on some more addition!

Liberty mostly wanted to work on more artistic things this week, like building this airplane out of legos!


One of the days I wasn't feeling well we watched this guy's youtube channel, called Smarter Everyday;  in this one he was talking about pulleys, the science behind it, why they help us pick things up without using too much of our own energy.  His excitement and enthusiasm makes it so much fun!  The kids were all enthralled!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

April 2-13th, 2024

May 6th-May 11th 2024

April 15th-20th 2024