September 12th-23rd
Liberty's birthday was on the 12th, she requested we go to the Hive! A local jumping place that the kids just love and there was hardly anyone there too!
These last few weeks reminded me that it's not necessarily about what the kids accomplish in their curriculum's but about whether I'm taking the time to help them learn what they want to learn about! At any moment they could ask something that I don't know the answer to, I need to remember to feed their knowledge when they are willing to listen.
Anthony and I went to Oregon for our 17th Anniversary, I got to experience new things and see part of the country I've never seen before! While all of that was wonderful I learned more about myself too. That I can be myself and take joy in it, and in doing so my kids will enjoy life too and have a passion for learning, if I also have that.
![]() |
| With our co-op Zig and Nelly are in the nature class with me. We learned about turtles and snakes this last week. |
Liberty got an art kit for her birthday so she and Evey drew and colored the profile of a fox. They both love art and they were both very happy about their work.
![]() |
| Here is the science corner of our classroom. |
![]() |
| We were blessed with a lot of rain lately and the kids have loved it! They love running out there in the rain, even Nelly the pirate enjoys it! |
As summer comes to a close and we've had some fun experiences, I think I'm ready for the year! Life is to be enjoyed and there are so many things to learn about, I am going to remember to enjoy learning as well. If I do that I hope the children will also start to love learning a little bit more.












Comments
Post a Comment