April 4th-April 16th 2022

April 4th I started to feel sick and was basically sick all week, Evey part of the week.  We just all want to be outside though!  And we still kept busy and learning!



The girls made banana bread because we had way too many bananas!  They did it all themselves!

I couldn't help myself and bought 3 new chicks to add to our flock, so 8 chickens total!  This is Tux, Ruby and Rose


Evey and Libby planned their own party, it was a 'fairy' party, they made the cookies using a recipe Libby created.  They planned the games and made the invites, I left it all to them to do and clean up.  Liberty made decorations too.  They all had fun and I'm so proud of the girls!









Coloring a huge page!  It covers the table to protect it from splatters and is fun while they wait for me to get the egg stuff ready.

Zig had a goal to color eggs the color of the rainbow.

Coloring eggs is our favorite Easter activity!  Aren't they so pretty!
  It's a great activity too because we talk about which colors combined make what color.
Nelly loves holding and helping with the chicks.
My kids are constantly learning about animals and bugs cause I do a lot with those things I guess.




Happy Easter!!!!!!






 Zig looking for a spot in the yard to read his new book he got from the Easter Bunny.  Yay for warm sunshine!  


I am so grateful for spring!  For life, new beginnings, I am so grateful to spend my days with these great kids of mine.  They teach me so much and I love learning with them.  It's such a blessing for us!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

April 2-13th, 2024

May 6th-May 11th 2024

April 15th-20th 2024