March 6-12th 2022

Daddy was out of town for a few days, and the kids really stepped up to help around the house!  They helped with meals and helped each other out a little more.  It was wonderful!  






Zig working on his spelling words.  He does a great job!  His letters are so very big.  Ha ha

Here he is matching b's and d's with their respective picture that starts with a 'b' or 'd'.  It can get confusing, but he's got it down!

Nelly had her well check with the doctor this last week.  We took our math book along so she could finish her math work.  They had a race with her little wooden cars that came with it.  

Getting new books for homeschool is so fun!  We got some science books at Zig's request.  He wants to learn about Reptiles and Amphibians.  It's like Christmas!  As I'm sure I've said before.


Ezekiel reading.  I love to listen to him read.






Evey tried out a new robot this week.  She still loves it!  My little engineer.



Another highlight is that Nelly finished her LA pre-k book!  And she read her first book to me!  She has been doing so well!  Trying to teach her has been difficult when it comes to reading,  she just refuses to do it.  I tried phonics, etc.  All I did was continue to read to her each day.  Her method is just memorizing words like here sister Libby did.  Today she did sound them out with me and then read them.  I'm pretty sure she knows how to read already, she just pretends not to.  Cause she will read things to me out of the blue all the time!  
I love being home with my kids and learning.  With all of my children the moment they read their first book to me has been one of the most special in my life and I'm so grateful to be able to experience that with them!





 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

April 2-13th, 2024

May 6th-May 11th 2024

April 15th-20th 2024