February 28-March 4th

     It's getting to be spring and it makes it harder and harder to want to be stuck doing book work, but I make sure we don't spend too much time in that!  We do plenty of reading and lots of different activities;  I try to include them in what I'm doing as well.  Like how Libby came with me to a Elementary School in Provo to read to some K-1 graders!  I published a children's book back in 2015, but have not been  really doing a lot with it since 2018, so it was really nice to meet a teacher and she in turn told the Librarian to have me come read.  

    Liberty helped by wearing our dragon costume and helping me do actions with each page.  The kids squealed with delight every time I turned the page, and Liberty loved acting for the kids!







I had bought a new puzzle board and puzzle that the kids could work on, and they did it in one afternoon!  We love doing puzzles when it's too cold to go outside and play!






Liberty finally finished her Level K course from TGAB,  I am just glad that their books are more advanced than public school or else I might feel a little guilty...naw!  Language Arts is Libby's least favorite subject.  But, TGAB has included a lot of art into it and that Libby does enjoy.  So, with a new course book she might be more motivated to do it!




On the 28th we made and delivered Valentines to our local Assisted Living Center, we weren't allowed to go visit the residents in their rooms so we left them on their dinners tables for them to get later.  There was an elderly lady coloring when we were there and Libby asked to color with her,  Libby later asked if we could come back again!  She said she loved old people because their so nice!



Nelly-Anne turned 6 years old!  And requested a Pirate themed party!  So we celebrated with Grandparents and cousins!  




Evey got another Tinker Crate, this one was a crossbow that is actually pretty cool!  I'm glad she has the opportunity to do these cool projects!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

April 2-13th, 2024

May 6th-May 11th 2024

April 15th-20th 2024