Happy Chinese New Year 2022!

Happy Chinese New Year!

I have been sick this week as well.  I'm ready to be done now,  the kids have been super helpful and doing the learning and work we needed to do this week.

(These pictures are all backwards.)  


Here we are at Anthony's parents home,  celebrating the New Year!  We got to see some Lion Dancers!  The kids always love this part! 




A lion eating the lettuce!






Their 'Ba' (Grandma in Vietnemese) had these beautiful cookies made for the party!

Ezekiel chose to be baptized a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints!  It was a beautiful morning!






Ezekiel and all the kids took turns doing their schoolwork with me as I lay in my bed-being sick :(








Evey made this hydraulic hand from her kiwi crate.  How awesome is that?!  She loves building and creating!














Learning about the Chinese New Year

I was not feeling well so Evey and Libby decorated for me!


I am so grateful for family.  So grateful to have married into such a culture rich family so my kids can experience and know different people and cultures!  We learn so much and celebrate all the unique things in our lives.  (I hope this next week I can be healthy again!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

April 2-13th, 2024

May 6th-May 11th 2024

April 15th-20th 2024