The Plague

 

All of us took turns being sick.  Most of us are better but now Nelly-Anne has a fever, so we haven't caught a break yet.  It seems like all our neighbors are getting sick too.  Is it spring yet?  Actually there is no guarantee that summer will be any better.  So this week has been hard as well with getting some learning done.  Everyone has been so exhausted. 



Libby and I sat sick in my bed and watched some videos about coding on youtube.  She really wants to learn more about coding.  And she does pretty good with her Scratch program.






Ezekiel and I were able to do some LA together.  In fact he and Nelly were the only ones not sick, except now.  I'm just waiting for Zig to get sick now since he's the only one who hasn't.  We talked about syllables and watched you tube videos from Scratch Garden to go over it again.  They like the fun kids videos.  I enjoy syllables and I think the kids do too,  it's a lot of fun to clap along with the beat of the words. 









We found time to do some service.  My niece turned 2 so we did a drive up and park kind of party for her,  the kids made her gifts as well.  We love to celebrate people!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

April 2-13th, 2024

May 6th-May 11th 2024

April 15th-20th 2024