Holidays and Fundays!
We had a great Christmas and New Years! We were so busy I never knew what day it was! It was nice to get back to the nice schedule that we all know and love; it is always a struggle after a weekend or holidays though. So, we start out nice and easy till we get used to it all over again. I see the kids all improving and learning new things all the time! Here are some highlights from the last few weeks!
Matching outfits for all their American Girl Dolls!
| Doing her handwriting, her cursive is looking really nice! Zig turned 8!! |
These kids are amazing! They may fight me on doing "schoolwork" but they really are avid learners and love to learn and do new things! It's a daily lesson in being patient and knowing what they need from me. I am so blessed to call them mine.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!! Goodbye 2021, hello 2022!
Comments
Post a Comment