Holiday Recovery
Well, I was waiting for it and now it happened. The crash that comes after the holidays! It's been hard to get back in the swing of things, and Liberty and I have fallen ill. But, we do what we can and keep learning as we go. The kids have been very helpful, Evey has had to do more on her own. And has helped out around the house. Taking more care of the chickens and the dog. January is one of the hardest months for schooling at home for some reason. Don't we all know it!
Here are some things we have done this week. We've done a lot of educational videos as well.
| Educational Videos all the time, even at breakfast so I can get a little more sleep! |
| My Aunt and Uncle stayed with us for a week, she showed my kids how to do Glitter Dot art and now it's all they want to do! |
| Got to go to SL to Abravenel Hall to see their Uncle play in the All State Band! They were really good and I was really impressed! |
Comments
Post a Comment